My sister Sarah is a beast behind the blender, whipping up gluten-free delicacies on a weekly basis using a variety of kitchen tools.
Her latest recipe is for a loaf of bread and requires a bread machine* to make.
*Sarah recommends using the Zojirushi 1-lb bread machine.
- 3/4 c milk (dairy milk recommended)
- 2 eggs warmed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp honey (maybe cut this in half because bread came out a bit sweet for my taste)
- 1 2/3 c Bob’s red mill wonderful bread mix
- 1/4 c corn starch (I didn’t have it so I just used another 1/4 c of Bob’s bread mix)
- 2 Tbsp potato starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- Add ingredients to the bread maker in the order listed, ensuring that the yeast does not touch any liquid.
- Bake in bread maker on basic bread regular setting with regular crust. (Should bake for 3 hours and 40 minutes.)